Tuesday, June 7, 2011

We come from the land of the ice and snow and so on and so forth


So, last week a teaser trailer of David Fincher's The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo was released. I loved the book(s), did not love the Swedish adaptation(s). No suprise, as Swedes don't know how to make movies.

It's clear to anyone with functioning senses that this will completely eclipse the overrated original in every way imaginable, and Mara Rooney will, from the looks of it anyway, own the Lisbeth Salander character from now and till the end of time. Noomi Rapace? Hah!

I couldn't look forward to this more if I tried. David Fincher FTW.

(mp3) Trent Reznor feat. Karen O - Immigrant song (Led Zeppelin cover)

2 comments:

Metal Doodad said...

Swedes don't know how to make movies? Haven't you seen "Pelle Svanslös", man? Sure beats out most of that fucktarded American shit.

David Snusgrop said...

You mean the cartoon?

I dunno man, Ernst-Hugo Järegård as Elake Måns scared the piss out of me when I was a kid. Haven't dared to rewatch it.